Wednesday 24 April 2013

VJourney 1.0


VJourney is a record of my journey to UK, from A-Z. It works as a reminder for me to remember all the preparation and important tips and tricks. Besides, hope that VJourney may also helps and guides my friends who going to UK too, Or GUIDELINES for juniors in future, maybe. Honestly I’m very GanJiong now as this is my 1st oversea trip without my family. There are lots of questions and confusions during preparation. I’ve questioned seniors, friends and even contacted Mr Wah – the in charged person. *Contact information: s.h.wah@shu.ac.uk / +603-56111328.* 
Thanks all the helpful peoples who provide really useful information!!

Why go to UK?
It is actually a summer course that offered for Tarc students to topup their Degree. The course takes only 3 months in Sheffield Hallam University. This is my first visit to AngMo’s country. Very GanJiong x1000000000!

Airline

“EMIRATES” is the hottest airline among other airlines like QATAR, KLM and etc. It is highly recommended by seniors! Of course I’ve chose this airline although the price is a bit higher than others, but the seats and services are more promising. WORTH IT! For more information: http://www.emirates.com/my/English/index.aspx
Price that offered for TARC students from Malaysia to Manchester:  MYR 4169.00 (AB380)
*Extra MYR 124.00 charges for return from London*
Baggage Allowance: 40KGs entire journey

My departure date is 30MAY2013 (Friday), you are welcome to meet me in Airport! LOL!!!

Travel Agency

Chosen “MSL” as what recommended by seniors. *CincaiCincai only* 
For more information: http://www.msltravel.com/about_msl.php. Actually I don’t think there is much difference between all the travel agencies. So it is okay to choose with your FEELING!

Choosing a good airline and travel agency is the first step of my preparation. 
So, Stay Tuned for more! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment