Sunday 21 April 2013

Pre-birthday Celebration

Before I start this post, I want to thanks Wee, Ame, Joe and of course Le Boyfieee for giving me this lovely birthday celebration. It is an advance celebration 3 days before my actual day due to some timing problems. It was just a mini celebration that held in Luna Bar with only 5 of us. We had our gossiped, photo shooting, chilled, and drinking session there. It is very simple yet lovely. <3

Luna Bar also known as rooftop bar is located inside the Pacific Regency Hotel. It’s positioned on the 34th floor of the hotel. You may have a boast of 360 degree view of the city. Please note that, the dress code tends towards “smart casual”, so no sandals, shorts or vests for male. 




The swimming pool is only available for special events. We required for a window seat to catch the nice view of the city. 


While waiting for others. Because of the design of window seat, there are a lot of RUNLIGHT’s photos due I can’t sit in a proper way. WTF 

run-lighted x1

Surprise!! They bought me a Red Velvet as I always complaining I can’t found any Red Velvet in city! 
C2P me. 



run-lighted x2




Present and Kisses for my ladies <3
After cake cutting, we continued our photo shooting session. Took roughly 300-400 photos within 3 hours! All the photos are captured by note2 or Iphone5 thus the quality is kinda low. This post is definitely will be filled by photos! So ENJOY ya!  


Le Boyfiee and Joe

Joe and I

Wee and I with a nice view as background 

Amelia and I 

3 of us <3 
  
Us again 


Posed with beer

Posed with present

Poser with cocktail!

#Girlsbeinggirls#

There will be one more birthday’s post coming up soon. Stay tuned! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment