Friday 19 April 2013

MISS♡ING

Birthday post is still pending, wants to update all the post within this month, promised! It is still my Birthday month ma. Be patient with me :P
April is a productive month for me. Busying with my UK trip documents, back to hometown, etc…. And hey, I OWNING AN E-SHOP now!!!
It is so unbelievable, right? Had the idea long time ago, just don’t have the motivation to take the first step.
One day, the urge of setting up an E-shop came in the sudden. Since I’m so free now, *Fyi, I’m having my very long holiday now* why not I fully utilized my free time?


What business?
First of all, I’m a Note2 user, thus, I’ve been eyeing on note2 casing since the day I bought it. You know la, girls always wants a lot of casing to match with their ootd and moods. Btw, the price range of note2 casing selling at outlet is between RM30 – RM60 and some even more expensive. Thus I tried to search for online shop for cheaper cases. Some of the online shop did so well and inspired me. Why not I own on online shop too? I can buy the stock in bulk for cheaper price and in the same time I able to own many different casing for my note2! On no, great idea! :P

Why MISSING?
Name is an important issue to attract customer. Looking for special and memorable one, discussed with Le Boyfieee and in the end we came out with MISSING. I know this name is kinda weird if compared with others like “matmatmatcase” “blablablastore”, and this make it outstanding ma!

About us!
New established local business. You may get high quality Iphone5 and Note2's
Casing in reasonable price HERE! Besides, stalk us for trendy stuff too! Stay Tuned for our coming soon's products! PS: All products are FREE POSTAGE!!!!
Missing is a new kid on the block so we have limited stocks that are ready but worry not! We provide pre-order and will get you your stock at the shortest and fastest time possible!
Missing!! Find what your baby phone is missing here!
We have lots different pattern casing up for your choice at a dirt cheap price!
Something that you cannot afford to MISS!!!!!!

Here are parts of our READY STOCK, find out more from our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mmissing2013

Pastel lover must have! Simple yet lovely Ms Pastel only available for Iphone5 in blue, baby pink, mint green and purple. READY STOCK ♡RM12 each FREE POSTAGE! ♡ email/Pm us now!!!!

Trendy Ms Mustache available for note2 and iphone5 ♡RM20 each FREE POSTAGE ♡ interested? Do email/PM us now!

Girls all time favourite lace! Ms Lace is available for note2 in blue and i5 in blue and pink ♡ RM25 each FREE POSTAGE ♡ email us / pm to order!

FREE GIFT FOR EVERY PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *while stock last*

PS: All are READY STOCK, all the photos are captured by ME. Thus, the products's quality is promising! :) 


Lastly, please duoduo support us and stay with us. Give us some time to get more stocks and FREE GIFT for you all! We’ll keep improving to reach your highest satisfaction!
Thanks. 














No comments:

Post a Comment