Wednesday 10 April 2013

April Fool's Baby

Hellos! A late post again.
It is April. It's My Month! Happy Birthday to myself. It's also LeBoyfiee's Month! Happy Birthday to Mr Koh.. *belated one*

First of all, I would like to thanks for all the wishes in facebook and instagram. Big hugsssssss for all of you!
Last year, I set "PartyRock" as my bday theme. *ddly* Hold a party at home that filled with alcohols, friends, games, snacks, and music. It was really AWESOME 21st's celebration.
Theme for this year is "LOVE" *ddlyx2*. It will be filled with romance, warm and lovely.
Thanks 2 of my ladies - Wee and Ame gave me a warm and lovely celebration.
Thanks Le Boyfieee for giving me a romantic celebration. Love all of you!

One of the SWEET surprise from Le Boyfieee. 
Dining at Sassorosso :) 
It has the best view of twin tower from the entrance 


The interior view


Birthday Couple <3

And here come the food!! Drooling now because i'm blogging this with an empty stomach wei!  >_< 


ANTIPASTO: Smoked salmon salad with gherkin, cocktail onions, cherry tomatoes and herbs yoghurt dressing

ZUPPA: Wild Mushroom Soup with Rosemary Crouton

CARNE: Braised Lamb Shank with mashed potato, greens and mushrooms gravy

DESSERT: Chocolate Flan

Is CARNE referring to MAINCOURSE? >_< Copied all the dishes's name from Sassorosso's website. :P

Lastly, end this post with a nice catch of TwinTower. :) 

1 comment: