Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Social

A random outing post :D It is all about a very random outing with Le Boyfieee in a very random afternoon for a very random lunch and a very random coffee break. 
Had our lunch at The Social and Coffee Stain by Joseph for coffee break.  Both of them are located at Publika. Publika never disappointed me with nice foods.
Wanted to try out The Social since the day it’s launched. Unfortunately, there is always people mountain People Sea. *ForeverWrongTiming*
Like "finally” when I found out The Social is kinda blank on that day! 
Ordered 2 set lunch to share, the set Lunch Menu






Le Boyfieee’s very bu she de face, as I’m coming back hometown on the day after the very random outing.

 Stuffed Potato Skins with turkey bacon & cheese

Lamb Keema Samosas pastry triangles

Spaghetti Carbonara

Thai Green Curry Beef 

Overall, The Social is so-so only. I think it is overrated by bloggers. Or maybe I’ve too high expectation? Or I ordered the wrong dishes? 
Pooped after the lunch *I don’t know why* 















No comments:

Post a Comment