Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hokkido Ramen Santouka



This is a post about a simple yet lovely outing with the love one. It’s more like a food post again! I think I should clarify myself as a food blogger soon! Haha.  Purposely headed to pavilion for some nice food, as you know the 6th floor of pavilion is a food paradise.  There are lots of choices for food, from Chinese cuisine to Indian cuisine. Since both of us fancy Japanese cuisine thus restaurants at Tokyo Street are always our choice. We usually went to Suki-ya, a Japanese buffet restaurant, for lunch/dinner, but we already get bored of it after the 5th times. So, we decided to try something different. Googled for recommendation and we finally decided to try out Hokkaido Ramen Santouka. It is located right beside Suki-ya only. 
Photos while waiting for RAMENs.





Ordered: Shoyu Ramen (soy sauce base) and Kara Miso Ramen (spicy miso base)
Both of them shared the same ingredients; including two slices of roasted pork (cha shu), chopped Japanese leeks, bamboo shoots, seaweed and liberal dash of toasted sesame seeds. The difference lies in the broth.
Both of us prefer Shoyu Ramen. 
At first I thought the Ramen will be served with Komi Tamago, but I was wrong!!! I’m a big fan of eggs!! To satisfy my desire, we ordered Komi Tamago, a boiled egg that has a semi-runny yolk! I’ll definitely go back for it instead of Ramen. 


MEET FRESH as dessert after meal.

ootd 
Gonna end this post with little secret of my ootd. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment