Tuesday 16 October 2012

Friday Night



It’s 3am and I’m blogging! Besides, I’m also youtube_ing, watching drama and also gaming. Multi-tasking.  Not insomnia but over-slept during the day time. Like about 15hours. FML!
How was your Last Friday night? I guess, most of the youth will go for party right? Either me too! Went Mist Club for celebrating Dickson’s birthday, had a lot of fun. It was a great TGIF.  
Make up of the night. Bling-Bling. 
The ladies, looks forward for more party session with both of you. :)



Big love to the Flash effect of my BabyCam!!! 












Non-stop drinking!! Here, my ootn. WhiteLittleDress + RedColorClutch&Shoes. 

The birthday boy - Dickson Mok. 
\
Drunk cat faces. Ame was trying to be sexy lady. And obviously she is. XD 




Party people of the night. End up the night with taking care of these drunk cats! LOL






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment