Thursday 11 October 2012

Friends Are The Family We Choose For Ourselves


With the title of this post, obviously I’m going to blog about my babes and sis. Honestly, I’m a kind of LCLY person, thus I DON’T REALLY HAVE FRIENDS! I know, I should be friendlier, maybe.
Them! The VVIP of mine, our LOVESHIT started 2 years ago in Kampar. We fall in love to each other after few months time! *Instant love* LOL!
Up to now, our RelationShit still as sticky as honey.  
We always do something silly when we are together. We are NAKED in front of each. Although we are far apart, although we didn't text everyday, we will still squeezed some time for a lil catch up on most of the weekend. (Yiyi babe, although you are far apart, i never forget bout you, I love you still and waiting for you. Muax!!!! ) 

Little catch up session on last weekend. Non-stop gossiped from 1pm to 12am! 



She just can't stop being self-loving after permed her hair. Btw, you are much prettier now babe. 

Looking forward for our next meeting on the Coming Sunday! Yiyi babe, please come visit us as soon as possible, miss the moment we spent together, want pillow talk and bath together! Lot of loves for three of you!
XOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment