Wednesday 26 September 2012

Suki-ya

Hello loves!
Back to school now, it will be a busy semester, 8am classes for Monday and Tuesday. DAMN! Unable to reach class on time on every 8am classes and scolded by tutor. Going to receive Warning Letter SOON!!!
I skipped class today because of menstrual pain. I was awake during wee hours and was rolling on bed until the early morning. So, please forgive me for skipping the only class of today. Girls will understand my pain.
Came out with a spontaneous plan of having a sinful brunch at Suki-ya. In order to kill off my guiltiness, I used the PAIN as an excuse. LOL. My friend of crime, Cecilia Ying, purposely skipped her class for this brunch. Slap her please.



Went Suki-ya for twice this week, fattening week. FML. Why Suki-ya again and again? Unlimited number of meats of course with reasonable price. (RM35 per pax, lunch hour) 


Fyi, she has a biggest and bottomless stomach ever.



The fatty boyfieee. 


Chose Sukiya and Miso soup for this time. I would prefer the combination of Sukiya and Shabu-Shabu. 





The sauces bring the best out of the meats!
We went coffee beans afterwards to refresh ourselves after a heavy brunch. 





Lastly, a photo of ootd. LOL


Good Night. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment