Sunday 2 September 2012

Nabe Bakery Cafe

I love Korean Cuisine, I love dessert too. Is there any possibility for combining both of them? Something like Korean style dessert? Yea, I came across Nabe Bakery Cafe while looking for Uncle Jang few months ago. Googled for its location and preview and  then we decided to pay a visit since de boyfieee and I have planned to have a Korean dining at Ampang Point. 
It is small but lovely. It provides a little space for you to sit and taste their recipes. 

Comfy space for you to enjoy the chilling moments.
Cheesecake
Was smooth, and light. But I prefer Secret Recipe's. :/
Walnut Cream Pie 


The Boyfieee trying hard to achieve 100kg.
Iced Mocha 

Cute cookies
Lastly, get myself a cute bear cookies as supper. LOL

Nabe Bakery Cafe
No. 16-11, Ground Floor,Jalan Ampang Putra,68000 Ampang.

No comments:

Post a Comment