Sunday 2 September 2012

Plan b. @MidValley

Teeecheeeeeeeee.. I'm having 2 weeks break now. No more morning classes and assignments. Turning myself into a food hunter to amend those loss times I used up entirely for finals. I have prepared a TO-EAT list during my last exam period, and I've accomplished 9 out of 10. *Wink* 
Plan B, listed under my list and was attracted by their eggs Benedict that is highly recommended by friends and bloggers. Manja de Boyfieee for few months to bring me there. >_<
Until last Saturday, we went to the new outlet which located at MidValley. 


24/7 Ipad holder. 
Hot Latte 8bucks for coffee lover, Me

Watermelon Lychee 9bucks for coffee hater, De Boyfieee 
Eggs Benedict was not available!!! I missed it!!!!! :'( Sad case!!!! 
Just simply ordered a pasta to fill me. 
Wild Mushroom Pasta 20bucks
Its taste NOT BAD, but quite oily. I can't finished the whole portion although it was not really big :/ 
Rocky Road Bar 5bucks
Surprisingly the bar taste GREAT. Not too sweet and the macaroon mixed well with the chocolate.  
At least some thing to kill my disappointment for not having the EGG BENEDICT!!! 
Boyfieee, let's Plan b. again after I come back from hometown, okay? *Puppy eyes* 




No comments:

Post a Comment