Sunday 6 October 2013

LandsEnd 2.0

What's the best thing to do in a hot weather?
Hmm, having a cup of my favorite coffee in an air conditioned room and facing my Lao ye laptop, iz BEST! Btw, I miss the weather I UK, rather wear like "ZhongEr" instead of sweating like Fxxx. :'(

The 2nd day of Lands End trip.
"Land's End is a headland and small settlements in western Cornwall, England. It is the most westerly point of mainland Cornwall and England. "
The Land's End Signpost also known as one of Cornwall's most iconic sights.

After queuing for like xx minutes, finally my turns! Btw, the strong winds and rains added some "Flying effect" for my clothes and hair. OOTD well-covered by the plastic. >_< 

The Land's End Restaurant and Bar
It is part of the Land's End Hotel and is always open to non-residents. Had a short break at this restaurant, I merely killed by the strong winds and rains. As I mentioned in the previous post, I was not feeling well on the first day. After fighting with this bad weather, I was officially fall sick. Fever, cough, flu and sore throat. 
Back to the restaurant, I have to say it is one of the finest restaurant views in Cornwall. Most of the tables in restaurants look out to the famous Longships Lighthouse and beyond to the magnificent expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. 




Cliff's at Land's End



The First and Last House 
A clearer photo, copied from the web. It is located on the cliff tops, it took us quite some time to walk there.
 "This famous historic building was originally opened by a lady call Gracie Thomas who served travelers at Land's End with welcome food and drink, plus souvenirs of their visit. "Copied from the web. LOL!






Sick Kamyu! 

Another tourist spot in Cornwall is Porthcurno Beach
"It is described by some as being a paradise. It is famous with gorgeous fine soft white sand washed by a sea that turns turquoise in the sun and high cliffs on both sides providing shelter, it's an oasis of stunning natural beauty. "















No comments:

Post a Comment