Tuesday 1 October 2013

I'm Back

Being Mia for so many months, never blog during the period in the UK, almost forget about blogging. Had a great time in Sheffield with all my friends, trips and good coffee. Miss the Latte in Marmadukes, I can't find the similar latte in Kuala Lumpur. Any recommendation? I'm dying without coffee.

My current location is Alor Setar, mom and dad desperately wanted to see me, thus, gonna spend a month here before start my working life in KL.

Having 'Tai Tai' 's life, daily sleeping hours, roughly from 1am to 3pm. Non-stop eating all the rubbish foods.

Life without studies is suck. Lifeless, nothing to do besides of eating and sleeping. Someone said I should have enough rest before stepping into working life. Hmm, but it is not applicable to me, feel bad with doing nothing and wasting my time. :/

Uh, miss my study life.




No comments:

Post a Comment