Wednesday 15 May 2013

VJourney 2.0



Money is the most concerned topic for VJourney, the first question asked mostly will be “How much har?”, then “For how long wo?”, follow by "Enough meh?"


Estimated TOTAL COST rougly 35k – 40k *Included everything*, or more, if u looking for a luxury trip in UK. I’m very lucky, mom sponsored me 40k. Thanks mom!! Love you!!!

Will 40k enough for everything?
Yes, but of course need to budget lo.

How I spent the 40k?
Air ticket + Insurance = RM5k *the actual amount is around RM4k+++*

Note2 = RM2k *Bought a note2 and mom included it in my UK expenses*

Cash in GBP 600 = RM3k *the currency rate = 4.74*

School Fees + accomodation, GBP3647 (BankDraft) = RM17.3k *Bought from HeongLeongBank, currency rate = 4.722*

Pocket Money GBP2000 (BankDraft) = RM9.5k *Bought from HeongLeongBank, currency rate = 4.722*

Up to today, the currency rate is even lower! Around 4.6+ only! T_T

After minus all the expenses listed above, there is another RM3k extra for my Euro Trip. Sound great right? Btw, I need to hold myself from crazy shopping during the SUMMER SALES!



No comments:

Post a Comment