Wednesday 15 May 2013

Levain Boulangerie&Patisserie

I know it is bad for giving NEGATIVE comments on something. Everything is imperfect, included u and I.
But, I just can’t stop myself to comment about Levain Boulangerie&Patisserie. All of this is just my own opinion. Please ignore if u disagreed with me, and let’s GIVEME5 for those who have the same thought with me! 
Know what, my life is FILLED with FOOD now! Discovering some interesting restaurant or cafe and decided to try ALL before departing to UK! *hello, u just going for few months only ah moi* >_<

Since so many people talks about Levain, how can I skip it? 
Wanted to visit it long time ago, but always can’t make it due to some problems.


Forced LeBoyfieee to drive me there on last weekend, it is located in the quite streets off Jalan Imbi. Guided by GPS and we lost in the bungalows areas. Lousy Waze! Always shown inaccurate location, Guna Pun Sesak! After some turns and finally we arrived!

I’m impressed with its atmosphere – a French Style bakery and café. Did some research since it was my first time and ordered those so-called recommended dishes by bloggers and Foursquarer.


Honestly, all the dishes even the bread and pastries are OVERRATED! The taste is just so-so only, very normal normal and normal. I believe I could have something BETTER with the price I paid. The tiramisu was the worst I think; it is not even close with Alexis’s or Jose&Deli’s.

However, I really feel bad for making this post. Btw, it is just my own opinion. You can still visit it if you never because it does serve a very cozy and impressive environment. 
It is definitely a right place for chill but not a place for meals. ENJOY! 






Not really remember the name of dishes #phail!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment