Saturday 21 January 2012

BABEs

Okay, I know Darling miss me a lot since I'm not sticking with him like a sticky note now. LOL
He keep on calling me, messaging me and ask: "Darling, what are you doing there?" 
As I just received one from him now.. Lovely xia.. IMY, my tortoiseshell.. =) 

Back to topic, 
One of my beloved babe - Yiyi was in KL few days ago..
We shopping, singK, pillow talks, gossip and bla bla bla..
Had some great times with her.. and also with another beloved one, Amy babe.. 

we love Camwhore!! Lalala

Met up with both babes @TimeSquare..
Amy babe, I HATE you.. Reason- we seldom hang out although both of us staying in KL ='( 
We haven't pillow talks.. and I WANTS it a lot a lot.. 
Squeeze out 12 hours for me after CNY kay? 
Miss you.. My twin sister.. *Hug*

See, we are so in deep with CAMWHORE.. *Wink* 
Besides, I'm so in deep with Snowflake too.. Until I visited it twice in a day.. FML

LouShang is one of the MUST-DO in CNY.. 
But!!!! I never Lou during my entire life!! ='( 
Therefore, "WE" decided to LouLou before all of us back to hometown.. 

Opsssss after mixed up all the ingredients, it became........................ROJAK???!!! 

                                     
Yeappiiiiiiiiiii... Lou ar Lou ar Lou ar... Fatt ar Fatt ar.. Money come ar.. 



Lastly, 
Happy Chinese New Year in advance!!! All the best to all of us in Dragon year!!! 
GONG  XI  FA  CAI



No comments:

Post a Comment