Tuesday 3 January 2012

1st TO-DO

As my 2012 To-dos list, 
Hairdo is my 1st to-do..
Can't bear with this messy hair anymore!!! 
Decided to CUT it, CUT it, CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it,CUT it!!!!!! 
SHORTHAIR?!!! 
T_T 
I don't want.. ='( 

Somebody rescue my poor hair please... 
Arrrrrrgggg...

After my first paper *can't wait till finish all my papers*
Went MIKO GALERE 

Finally, Say GOODBYE to messy hair WITHOUT cut it!!!!! 

But, perm it.. 
my 1st perm hair in my 20 years of life!!! 
Like x100 =) 

Satisfied with the result..
It look natural and the most important is,
DON'T NEED any special treatment to care it! 
Just blow after wash, tied up when sleep, 
and the another day will be lengleng di.. =) 

MrBoyfieeeee love it too.. 










No comments:

Post a Comment