Wednesday 20 March 2013

An Afternoon Tea

Hey, this is definitely the most up-to-date post! Fyi, I'm now officially saying ByeBye to my advance diploma in tarc college, bye~ morning classes bye~assignments and bye~ annoying alarmsssss. This is the most happy and enjoyable month within my study life. Most of the time I will be laying on bed browsing thou fb youtube and blogs. Life turns to be kinda boring actually.
To fully utilize my free time, planned for some bonding session with my ladies.
Went for an afternoon tea with my ladies-Wee and Ame at thirty8 today. Came across Thirty8 from some blogs and it's so tempting. Please Google for "Thirty8* to get more information.


Ordered: 
#THIRTY8 Signature cake 

         
      
#banana, pineapple and coconut crumble
#English Breakfast
The signature cake tastes so-so only as it is over-sweet for us, will not order it again. :/
The crumble is perfectly served with the ice-cream. Thumb-up!

While waiting for the dessert, with Wee. 
Opsssss, spotted Ame's lipstick stained.

Discussing which photo to upload to #Instagram LOL
Lastly with the amazing staircase and my #OOTD 














1 comment: