Tuesday 21 February 2012

RomanceIsAboutTheLittleThings

Plan to skip tomorrow 10am lecture class. I'm lazy to attend since it is a bloody boring subject. My bad!
So i'm going to update another romantic V day which happened on the actual Valentine Day. 
Fyi, the previous post -  CLICK IT was happening on "Eve V Day" 
It was an anticipating Valentine's day as it was our first!
I was dazzled because he can actually pulled off something as romantic as this(at least I think it is *troll face*)



Handmade roses from him (not so ROSES actually, lol) 

Surprisingly this lamb steak is prepared by him!!!
AlthoughLook like a Pro but I believe i'm the better one (Wink) 

Thank boyfieeee for making this happened
Felt your efforts to give me this memorable Valentine Day. (touched) 

Boyfieeee, TODAY, i love you still (i'll keep repeating this sentence EVERYDAY!!) Muax* 







No comments:

Post a Comment